Thursday, August 1, 2013

That's what boys do...

Cameron and I were walking down the hall a little while ago because he wanted to put money in his piggy bank. He's a little thief- he finds money everywhere he goes and picks it up. This time the money was on the end table in the living room and he scooped it up and said, "Mommy, we will go in my room and we will put this in my dinosaur piggy bank." How could I say no to that? :)

Anyway, as we were walking down the wood-floored hall, Cam spun in a circle. He was very proud of himself. He said, "I can do that. I can spin. That's what boys do." After being home with the boys for about 6 weeks so far this summer, and being on the verge of going crazy some days, I'm glad I can still crack up laughing at my silly boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment