Saturday, January 28, 2012

I started a blog... again!

I put the boys to bed tonight and came downstairs with one thought... Our boys are amazing! I have the same thought often. Not so much when they're fighting, telling me "NO", yelling, or pooping in a diaper and then walking up to me immediately afterward and saying "I go potty." Really, Cam?!? But even then, they're mine (ours) and they amaze me.

Therefore, I've decided to write a blog. This isn't the first time... Ben and I started one when I was pregnant with James and that lasted until his birth. Then, we tried again a couple more times, but they're just so hard to keep up with! However, since I post silly things the boys say pretty much daily, I thought I could put those thoughts here and actually have them compiled in one spot when I have time to start scrapbooking again. I don't know when/if that'll happen!

Anyway, you can find cute little boy quotes, my amazement with my boys, and probably some stuff about Ben and me here, if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment